Looking to drink in epic views, historical sceneries, and iconic cocktails? Well look no further because these bars have got you covered. From world’s highest bar to one that’s deep underwater, we’ve found 10 unforgettable bars worth traveling the world for. Here’s cheers to your boozy bucket list!
2. Iceland’s Blue Lagoon, located in Grindavik, is best known for its making miracles happen. You probably are thinking we mis-typed that. Well, no, they are best known for the healing effects of the water thanks to its large abundance of minerals. The lagoon also throws in a bonus in addition to the amazing healing water, and that a bar, where waitresses serve you cocktails as you rest in the soothing heated water.
3. The Rock Restaurant & Bar Swim to the middle of the Indian Ocean and experience the hidden jewel, the Rock Restaurant and bar — and yes, it is on a rock. You can get there one of two ways, by a fisherman sailing you over or hop on a dedicated boat service, or wait for low tide and swim on over.
4. Walk inside of Iceland’s ION Luxury Adventure Hotel you’ll discover the most talked about Northern Lights Bar. This bar was designed strictly for optimal Northern Lights viewing. This is located about an hour from Reykjavík, amid mountains and lava fields. And if you big in astrology, you may luck up with occasional astronomers on hand to drop their aurora borealis knowledge.
5. Hong Kong’s Ritz Carlton See the World’s Highest Bar. You’ll get full-on vertigo at Ozone, which, on the 118th floor of Hong Kong’s Ritz Carlton and 1,608 feet above sea level, is the world’s highest bar.
7. The Water and Wind Café i Look at this stunning bamboo dome that is about one hour from Ho Chi Minh City. The Water and Wind Café is made entirely of natural materials — even the furniture is bamboo. Use of traditional Vietnamese weaving made this 32-foot-high bamboo- and bush-covered structure possible. It was built without a single nail.
8. Cavern of Playa del Carmen Ever thought about having a drink in the caverns, well look no further; go to Playa del Carmen, Mexico and have a drink at the Alux Restaurant Bar & Lounge.
9. The Al Sarab Rooftop Lounge Just when you thought you’ve seen the best bars ever, The Al Sarab Rooftop Lounge comes along. It is located in the Bab Al Shams Desert Resort of Dubai, overlooking the Arabian Desert and offers amazing views during sunsets.
10. Falk’s Bar Explore some history in Falk’s bar, located in the Bayerischer Hof hotel in Munich. This bar dates back to 1989 and is placed purposefully in the stunning Mirror Hall. This bar is nuque because it was the only room in the hotel to have survived World War II.
What bar was your favorite? Have you been to any of these or maybe been to one that isn’t on our list? We want to hear from you. Comment below. Add your favorites to your #bucketlist today.