10 questions with BUCKiTDREAMER Townsend MB about his recent trip to New York City
1) At this moment, are a majority of your dreams travel focused, or other?
A: Currently, my dreams are focused on travel and education.
2) Where was your most recent trip to?
A: New York City. I have lived up and down the West Coast of the United States, but I have always dreamed of the going to New York, and even living there.
3) How did using the BUCKiTDREAM app propel your dreams?
A: It required me to think beyond the surface level. The questions were particularly useful: such as when and how I would like to achieve the goal. Also planting the seed whether or not this goal was financially achievable helped me understand many of my dreams are within reach.
4) Did you use the BUCKiTDREAM app during your trip? In what way?
A: Yes. I used it to share my experiences with friends and it also inspired me to search for more places to travel.
5) Was this destination your original dream concept? Were you influenced by posts in BUCKiTDREAM?
A: Destination for the dream concept was inspired by friends. Witnessing on BUCKiTDREAM what people were doing at the destination helped give me ideas where to go and what to see.
6) Did you feel the app unlocked some destination secrets that you might have otherwise not been aware of?
A: When I had some free time I looked through the Discover section of the app, and got some pointers from the BUCKiTDREAM Top 10 New York Attractions list. I was inspired to go to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and to the top of the Empire State Building.
7) What was the best moment of your recent traveling experience?
A: It is hard to pick just one thing or moment, but when I travel, I feel I develop an understanding of the world that I didn’t see before. New perspectives helped free me from becoming too myopic.
8) Did using the BUCKiTDREAM App make your dream more attainable?
A: Using BUCKiTDREAM helped me realize my dreams aren’t just dreams, but also attainable goals.
9) Were you surprised at how easy it was to fulfill your dream once you articulated it?
A: Extremely surprised, it has certainly propelled me in the pursuit of accomplishing all my goals, and in doing so, enriched my life.
10) Anything else you’d like to say?
A: Check out the BUCKiTDREAM app. It’s a social media app that is useful in terms of how to fulfill and define a meaningful life. Right now I’m using the app to plan my move to a new city, further my education, build a professional music studio that fosters creativity and plan vacations. It also serves as inspiration by recommending unique spots in the world to visit, or events to participate in. As you build your dreams and connect with others on the app, you start to prioritize the importance of the dream and intuitively plan how to make it happen. And connect with me on the BUCKiTDREAM app @townsendmb